under construction! Don't be alarmed, new layout coming soon...yeah right

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mp3 of the Week: “No Regrets” by Real Live Tigers



I played a show with Tony Presley a few months back and I was unexpectedly drawn into his deep soulful voice from some other world. This song comes off of the out of print EP Hospital Songs released by Pop Monster Collective. This first track has minimal acoustic guitar and a quiet, deep bluesy vocal from Tony that creeps up on you as you listen. Slowly you realize the songs meaning and by the end you are left stunned. Immediately you’ll put it on repeat to make sure what you just heard was real. The words, “I’ll be damned, they were right…” will obsessively haunt you at night.

Mp3:
Real Live Tigers-"No Regrets"

Links:
Real Live Tigers on myspace
Reallivetigers.com
Pop Monster Collective

2 comments:

Ginny said...

That sounds cool, I'll have to listen to it when I get home from work.

Anonymous said...

This dude looks intense